For those in search of contemporary chic, our Kipling Power Reclining Sofa with Headrest is the one you've been waiting for. Its slim profile and tastefully padded arms keep the look clean and tailored, while the split back and flange stitching allow it to blend easily with a number of styles. Kipling features a foam upper back and a fiber-filled lower back for just the right mix of comfort and support. Its one-piece chaise seats and legrests create a continuous zone of comfort in the reclining position. Simply use the side-mounted 4-button control panels to recline, raise your feet and adjust the independent power headrests. Built-in USB ports power your phones or tablets while you relax.
Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- Slim, contemporary/transitional design
- Blends easily with other pieces and styles
- One-piece chaise seats and legrests create a continuous zone of comfort
- Split back design, with foam upper and fiber-filled lower cushioning
- Flange stitching
- Dual side-mounted control panels
- Both the left and right seats recline at the touch of a button
- Dual power adjustable headrests
- Built-in USB ports power your smartphones or tablets
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Special financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.