Basic-yet-classic is the perfect description for our Joshua Power Rocking Recliner. Its clean lines and exceptional comfort make it an instant family favorite. Joshua features sloping padded arms, a tiered back and an ultra-plush, one-piece chaise seat and legrest that create a continuous zone of comfort in the reclining position. Simply use the side-mounted 4-button control panel to recline and raise your feet independently for a wide range of relaxing positions. There s even a built-in USB port to power your phone or tablet. When you re not reclining, it s a relaxing rocker with a smooth, graceful motion. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades.
Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- Ultra-plush recliner
- Tiered back for extra support
- Sloping, padded arms
- One-piece chaise seat and legrest create a continuous zone of comfort
- Rocks and reclines for total comfort
- Recline and raise your feet independently with the touch of a button
- Built-in USB port powers your smartphone or tablet
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.