Family-friendly and focused on comfort, our Trouper sofa is made for relaxing. At the touch of a button, go from upright to fully reclined, as powered backs and legrests move together to your preferred position. Independently adjust the power-tilt headrests to enjoy customized support of your head and neck while you find your optimal position for watching TV, reading or relaxing. Stay connected with convenient built-in USB ports, or unplug with our Go Cordless battery pack upgrade to recline anywhere in a room, no electrical outlet needed. Sculpted bucket seats, slightly flared arms and a tall, split back are further proof that this sofa is designed for relaxing.
Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- Designed for ultimate comfort with casual and inviting curves
- Cozy and supportive blown fiber split backs perfect for reclining and relaxing
- Sculpted-bucket chaise seats and footrests offer complete and total tranquility
- Attractive heavy-gauge single-needle topstitching detail
- Both the left and right seats recline at the touch of a button
- Dual side-mounted control panels
- Built-in USB ports power your smartphones or tablets
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.